What’s Coming to the Movies

NOW PLAYING:

“Miami Vice”

One of the eighties best action sitcoms returns, but this time its to the big screen and it stars two of today’s hottest actors, Colin Farrell and Jaime Foxx.

Crockett, played by Colin and Tubbs, portrayed by Foxx thrill their fans as they try to take down the Florida underground drug industry.

“The Ant Bully”

The voices of Julia Roberts, Nicolas Cage, and Paul Giamatti are reduced to ant size in this family animated comedy.

When young Lucas Nickle drowns an ant colony he suddenly becomes minimized to the size of his victims and is forced to repair his destruction as punishment.

AUG. 4

“Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby”

Funny man Will Ferrell plays a famous NASCAR driver named Ricky Bobby, who has just been introduced to his stiff competition. Bobby’s partner Cal, played by John C. Reilly joins Bobby in a plan to win back their undefeated status.

“The Night Listener”

This mystery/thriller begins when the friendship between radio personality Gabriel Noone, played by Robin Williams and Pete Logand, portrayed by Rory Culkin becomes wary. No one suspicious of Logand’s integrity. Noone travels to Logand’s home town to discover what he’s been hiding.

AUG. 9

“World Trade Center”

Directed by Oliver Stone and inspired by a true act of courage, this film takes the audience back to a day no one will forget: Sept. 11, 2001.

After the attacks on the World Trade Center towers, two police officers played by Nicolas Cage and Michael Pena of “Crash” are assigned to search for survivors, but they become barricaded by the debris.

AUG. 11

“Accepted”

Every high school senior’s nightmare — not getting “accepted” by any of the colleges you applied to.

Well, that is exactly what happened to Bartleby Gaines played by Justin Long of “Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story.”

In order to keep his parents from knowing that he’s been rejected, he produces a school of his own called South Harmon Institute of Technology.

What’s Coming to the Movies